Your support helps AIANTA fulfill its mission to define, introduce, grow and sustain American Indian, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian tourism in a way that honors traditions and values.
- Gain recognition as a leader in the travel, tourism and recreation industry.
- Elect the AIANTA leadership and provides guidance for AIANTA’s programs and direction.
- Keep up-to-date with tribal tourism and recreation news, opportunities and issues through AIANTA’s quarterly newsletters.
- Receive notices of funding, training, scholarships and promotional opportunities.
- Present new services, programs and events in the newsletters and social media..
- New members are profiled in the quarterly e-newsletters and social media.
- Tribal and Business Members are listed on AIANTA’s online membership directory
- Members can nominate entries in the annual Cultural Tourism Destination Awards.
- Participate in exciting regional projects and technical assistance opportunities, like Route 66 and the Grand Canyon National Park Desert View Heritage Site projects.
- Support the advocacy efforts in Washington, D.C. working for increased tribal tourism infrastructure and program funding.
- Enjoy reduced registration rates at the American Indian Tourism Conference (AITC).
- Opportunities to participate in domestic and international travel tradeshows, such as ITB Berlin and Showcase USA–Italy.
- Get actively involved in AIANTA, volunteer to serve on one of AIANTA’s committees, like Membership, Marketing, Education and more.