COVID 19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application is NOW OPEN
Dear Members and Friends:
COVID-19 Disaster Relief Loans through the Small Business Administration (SBA) are now open to apply.
If you are a small business impacted by the COVID 19 travel restrictions and shelter in place mandates, we encourage you to act quickly to determine if your business is eligible for the COVID 19 Disaster Relief Loans and to apply.
- SBA COVID 19 Resource Page
- Small Business Administration COVID 19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application
Eligibility Verification Requirements
Additional information regarding the CARES Act of 2020
- Full text of the CARES Act of 2020
- National Congress of American Indians (NCAI) summary of the CARES Act of 2020
- U.S. Travel Association summary of the CARES Act of 2020
Sherry L. Rupert, Chief Executive Officer
American Indian Alaska Native Tourism Association (AIANTA)