AIANTA Member Benefits
Network with the hospitality industry, partner with industry leaders, promote your attractions, amplify your voice and stay informed
AIANTA Member Benefits Include:
- Gain recognition as a leader in the travel, tourism and recreation industry.
- Elect AIANTA leadership and provide guidance for AIANTA’s programs and direction.
- Keep up-to-date with tribal tourism and recreation news, opportunities and issues through AIANTA’s newsletters.
- Receive notices of funding, training, scholarships and promotional opportunities.
- Present new services, programs and events in the newsletters and social media..
- Participate in exciting regional projects and technical assistance opportunities, like Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail and Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail projects.
- Support advocacy efforts in Washington, D.C. to increase tribal tourism infrastructure and program funding.
- Enjoy reduced registration rates at the American Indian Tourism Conference (AITC) and other events.
- Enjoy reduced rates for promotions and marketing opportunities.
- Receive promotion assistance from AIANTA’s public relations media staff for openings and events.
- Opportunities to participate in domestic and international travel trade shows, such as IPW and others.
- Tribal and business members can use the AIANTA logo on their website and promotions.
Your support helps AIANTA fulfill its mission to define, introduce, grow and sustain American Indian, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian tourism in a way that honors traditions and values.
A Warm Thank You to Our Partners