Discover Native America at IPW
Join AIANTA and indigenous tourism enterprises from around the country in a shared booth at IPW, the largest international tourism tradeshow in the United States.
September 18-22, 2021
Las Vegas Convention Center
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanks in part to Brand USA’s ongoing marketing efforts—which have grown to include an expanded awareness of indigenous visitor destinations across the country—international visitation to the United States is expected to reach 52.5 million travelers in 2021.
Competition for these travelers is fierce, especially as domestic and international tourism marketing organizations look to lure visitors back to their destinations after a particularly difficult year for travel.
Join AIANTA in meeting the tour operators and tourism pros who are responsible for bringing travelers to the United States.
About IPW 2021
- Attended by more than 2,800 international and domestic travel buyers, travel suppliers and international journalists.
- Attendees represent 70 countries around the world.
- IPW is expected to generate more than $5.5 billion in future travel
Native America at IPW 2019
Download the list of Native American, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian participants at IPW 2019.
Why Join AIANTA at IPW?
AIANTA’s shared booth will present a cohesive tribal tourism message while also providing AIANTA partners with enhanced marketing opportunities through cross-promotional efforts as well as pre-show technical assistance and training.
Additionally, joining AIANTA will provide tribes and tribal enterprises with a substantial cost savings over attending IPW individually.
AIANTA IPW Packages
Booth Share Package
- One company delegate may attend IPW.
- Booth participants will equally share in IPW appointments and have access to the final appointment/attendee list.
- Listing (100 words) in AIANTA IPW brochure with a photo and URL.
- Sponsor listing plus logo and URL on AIANTA IPW page.
- Access to AIANTA-collected business cards at IPW.
- Inclusion of up to two press releases on AIANTA IPW flash drive.
IPW Virtual Participant
- Listing (50 words) in AIANTA IPW brochure, including overview, photo and web.
- Inclusion of one press release for an attraction/tribal enterprise on AIANTA IPW flash drive.
- Sponsor name plus URL on AIANTA IPW page.
- Inclusion of one brochure in AIANTA IPW giveaway bag.
AIANTA partners will connect directly with international travel buyers and media to promote their product and negotiate future business, securing America’s position as a foremost global travel destination and showcasing the best of what Indian Country has to offer.
For more information, contact Maureen Chavez, Visitor Outreach Manager at email@example.com.
A Warm Thank You to Our Partners