Join IPW with AIANTA
Building a Native American Presence at IPW 2020
Join the American Indian Alaska Native Tourism Association and tribal tourism enterprises from around the country in a shared booth at IPW, the largest international tourism tradeshow in the United States.
AIANTA partners will have the opportunity to directly connect with tour operators and other industry professionals—who are collectively responsible for generating more than a billion visits to public lands throughout the United States.
Thanks in part to Brand USA’s ongoing marketing efforts—which have grown to include an expanded awareness of tribal entities across the country—international tourism to the United States is expected to increase to more than 100 million visitors by 2021.
Competition for these visitors is fierce, as competing domestic and international tourism marketing organizations look to lure them to their destinations.
In order to attract the lucrative international visitor market, you must become part of the conversation. Your best chance is by meeting the tour operators and tourism pros who are responsible for bringing travelers to the United States.
About IPW 2020
- Attended by more than 5,000 international and domestic travel buyers, travel suppliers and international journalists.
- Attendees represent 70 countries around the world.
- IPW is expected to generate more than $4.5 billion in future travel.
IPW 2020 May 30-June 3 Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Why Join AIANTA
AIANTA’s shared booth will present a cohesive tribal tourism message while providing participating tribes enhanced marketing through cross-promotional efforts as well as pre-show technical assistance and training.
Additionally, joining AIANTA will provide tribes and tribal enterprises with a substantial cost savings over attending individually.
What’s more, AIANTA’s sponsorship package includes opportunities for increased awareness of your tribal enterprise through our PR and marketing efforts.
A partnership package to attend IPW with AIANTA starts at just $2,000.
AIANTA IPW Packages
$2,000 / $2,500 (non-members)
- One company delegate may attend IPW.
- One-third booth share; participants will be invited to join up to 15 pre-scheduled appointments.
- Listing (100 words) in AIANTA IPW brochure with a photo and URL.
Sponsor listing plus logo and URL on AIANTA IPW page.
- One company image plus logo on IPW Indian Row banners.
- Access to AIANTA-collected business cards at IPW.
- Inclusion of up to two press release on AIANTA IPW flash drive.
- Inclusion of up to two brochures in AIANTA IPW giveaway bag.
- Additional delegates may register for $2,000, but only one person may be in the booth at a time.
- The $2,000 partnership includes pre-show technical assistance and training and represents a savings of more than 15 percent over attending IPW individually.
- One attendee at the Media Marketplace.
- One dedicated press release to be sent through IPW media distribution system.
- Sponsor logo and URL on all AIANTA press releases sent through IPW media distribution system.
Listing on main AIANTA IPW press release.
- Access to AIANTA collected media business cards at IPW
$500 / $750 (non-members)
- Listing (50 words) in AIANTA IPW brochure, including overview, photo and web.
- Inclusion of one press release for an attraction/tribal enterprise on AIANTA IPW flash drive.
- Sponsor name plus URL on AIANTA IPW page.
- Inclusion of one brochure in AIANTA IPW giveaway bag.
Sign Up Now
The deadline to apply is February 15, 2020. A minimum of six tribes must participate in order for this program to proceed.
Hurry, this program is first come, first served.
For more information or to register, please download our IPW Sponsorship Information Sheet now.
Already joining IPW? You can request to have your booth moved by AIANTA’s booth (in the national section) to help build additional synergy for tribal tourism.
Building a Regional Tribal Tourism Alliance
Speakers: Sherry L. Rupert, AIANTA; Geri Hongeva, Arizona American Indian Tourism Association; Jason Morsette, North Dakota Tourism Alliance
Surviving the Active Shooter
Speaker: Regis Pino, Amerind Risk