Register Now for AITC Conference Sessions
We’re just days away from the start of the American Indian Tourism Conference (September 14-18, 2020).
Because this year’s conference is a virtual one, you MUST register for EACH conference session you plan to attend.
Please note you will only be able to attend those sessions for which you have registered for in advance.
To register for each session, please follow these instructions:
- If you haven’t already done so, Register now for the American Indian Tourism Conference.
- Once your registration is confirmed, you will receive a link to also register for the conference app on Whova. You can find the Whova app online or download it for free from your favorite app store. You MUST be registered for the conference to access the conference app and conference sessions.
- Once you’ve accessed the conference app, visit the Agenda page and pick the session(s) you wish to attend.
- First click the “View Session” button, then click the “View Live Stream” button.
- Register for that session by entering your name, phone number and email.
- Click ”Register” button.
- Remember, you must enroll in each session individually.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration for each session.
- We recommend that you register for all sessions. You can view the presentations live during the conference or view them later on-demand (for up to 30 days) at your convenience.
- If you do not register for a session, you will not be able to attend it or view it on-demand.
- All of our expert-level session information is available on the conference app, but if you haven’t had a chance to register for the conference yet, you can see our full conference agenda here.
- Don’t love conference apps? Check out our Five Reasons to Use the AITC Conference App.
See you soon at AITC 2020!