The American Indian Alaska Native Tourism Association (AIANTA) is offering a limited supply of scholarships to qualified Tribal Planners interested in attending the 3rd Annual Go International workshop.
Two qualified applicants from each of AIANTA’s six regions will receive a scholarship good for registration at Go International on January 28-29, 2019, as well as participation in a mobile workshop to Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument on January 27, 2019.
The scholarship does not include any travel-related expenses (lodging, transportation, meals, etc.)
All tribes interested in promoting their tourism offerings in the international market are encouraged to apply.
Before you submit your application, please read the following criteria:
- The applicant must work as a Tribal Planner or Economic/Community Development Manager, and
- Preference is given to those enrolled in a federally recognized Tribe, Native Alaska Village, or Hawaiian registry, and
- Preference will also be given to those who are employed by a Tribe, Native Alaska Village/Corporation or Native Hawaiian entity, and
- Applicant must submit a letter of support from his/her employer.
The application deadline is Friday, January 4, 2019. Scholarship awardees will be notified no later than January 11, 2019.
To apply, complete the Go International Scholarship Application form.
For more information, contact:
Glenda Toledo, CDMP | Education Manager
American Indian Alaska Native Tourism Association
(505) 433-2120 | firstname.lastname@example.org